Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday #7

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Should beReading. Anyone can play along! Just pick up your current read. Turn to a random page and pick a couple of sentences off the page. Make sure you don’t include any spoilers! 

This Weeks Teaser: 

Amazingly, Lucas appears again. But not out of thin air. He appears through the wall. He has passed through the brick wall before my very eyes. I am speechless. My mouth feels like it is resting on the ground as I can only begin to comprehend what I have just seen.
“Now do you believe me?” Lucas asks smugly.
Pg 80 (Ebook) 


by Jayne Fordham 


What was your teaser for this week? Don’t forget to enter my Splash Into Summer Giveaway (International), ends on the 31 May 2011 at midnight. 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Ange, I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, check out the post!

    http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com/2011/05/wahey-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser! I haven't heard of that book but from the teaser it sounds aweseome.

    Paranormal Wastelands' TT:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by to say Hi *waves*

    Great teaser!

    Here's our Tuesday Teaser!

    by

    Era Penera
    TheJay2xA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time hearing about this book, but I do like the teaser so I might check it out!

    ~ Popin
    Check out my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting teaser!

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser. I'd be speechless, too, if that happened to me!
    Mine is from Lace and Shadows, a paranormal romance: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I LOVE reading comments and seeing what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...