Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday, is a a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- Comment on host's post, linking your Teaser.
This Weeks Teaser:
  
My heart sank. "You think Mom won't be able to accept this. She hates wraiths. Is she going to hate me?" pg. 208 

  'Afterlife'
by Claudia Gray 

7 comments:

  1. Haven't read this book yet, but the teaser sets the mood so well. Nice pick.

    http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/teaser-tuesday-sandman-slim/#comments

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't wrap my head the choice Claudia Gray choose to take in the last book! I guess I should read this one to see if I'm okay with it.

    Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-heavenly-by-jennifer.html

    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you enjoying this book?

    Here's a link to ours if you get a chance to stop by: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuedays-enders-game-and-live-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would she need to accept a wraith? Has the main character turned into one? I need to get caught up on this series.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any from this series yet, but I'm definitely thinking about it. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Not sure if it's something for me, but it sure sounds good! :D

    Mine was actually from a book in a giveaway that's started today! My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and for following me, it is much appreciated!

    Your teaser sounds very intriguing although I haven't read anything by Claudia Gray yet.

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I LOVE reading comments and seeing what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...